Tuesday 30 June 2015

I wish I was in a relationship: Catherine

I wish I was in a relationship: Catherine
The young and enthusiastic Catherine Tresa is happy with the way her career is shaping up. With the sucess of her Tamil debut paving the way for her in Kollywood, this Bangalore girl is quite held up shuttling between two Tamil films. "I have Selvaraghavan's Kaan with Simbu and Veera Dheera Sooran with Vishnu Vishal," says Catherine.

The actress, who was recently at an award function, was mobbed by her fans during the ceremony. "It feels nice, no?" she laughs, adding, "Everyone wanted to take a selfie with me. I am not much of a selfie person, but it was fun taking pictures with them. They were just expressing their affection. I am just overwhelmed." But ask the pretty lass if she has a boyfriend and she is quick to respond, "I wish I was in a relationship. My life would be fun," she guffaws.

No comments:

Post a Comment